Location: Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Working Days: 5 Days Working (Mon to Fri) – Night Shifts only.
Role: || US Technical Recruiter
Experience: 6 months to 2 years (Required) – US Process Recruitment
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, Offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisition.
- Sourcing from active Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal
- Sourcing from social platform from LI, stack overflow, github, etc.
- Well versed about US Term like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Responsible to work on contract, permanent & C2H (Contract to hire) positions.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development processwhich includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Be a part of the team with Accelerated hire motto.
- Maintain close contact with candidate/ Vendors/ recruiters/ offshore team.
- Updated about technologies of the client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends.
What we Expect from you?
- Should possess an excellent track record in managing the entire life-cycle of the recruitment process, with an expertise in searching, sourcing, evaluating and selection of candidates.
- Develop & maintain network of candidates and recruiters.
- Possess good interpersonal, interviewing, negotiation Skills.
- Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.
- Maintain strong database of candidate for future requirements.
- Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines.
- Exceptional Self Motivational Skills and willing to work in pressure situations if required.
- Should be able to work in US timings, night shift.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.