Location: Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
Working Days: 5 Days Working (Mon to Fri) – Night Shifts only.
Role: Recruitment Trainee
Experience: Fresher (0 months to 6 months)
Roles & Responsibility:
We are looking for stable resources that are looking for a long term opportunity. Will be provided 15 Days initial Training.
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below:
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Incumbent needs to be enthusiastic, who displays ownership of work, discipline and perseverance at work.
- Should have zeal to work in the U.S. scenario.
- The right candidate must have a high degree of drive to motive the entire team.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to prioritize competing demands effectively.
- Should have good communication (verbal and Written), convincing skills and analytical skills
- Energetic, passionate about recruitment and efficient at work
- Comfortable working on Computer System Software.
- Competencies with Word, Excel.
- Involved in full life cycle of recruiting including searching, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiation and closing.
- Collecting Requirement from respective Team Lead.
- Analyze the requirement and understand what type of person the client is looking for their opening.
- Searched for qualified candidates on job portals and also various Groups, free sites, by applying appropriate search strings.
- Responsibilities include submitting candidates to the client.
- Good negotiation skills are required to discuss the pay and close offers.
- Timely Communication with candidates regarding their qualifications and rate/salary negotiation, relocation, etc.
- Interview assesses and evaluates applicants to determine their qualification and appropriate match with client needs.
- Answering employee questions regarding, policies and procedures, open positions, and benefits.
- After finding consultant suitable for the position, take answers to a set of standard of questions and also years of experience.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.